Finding attractive images that you never saw before can spark a big curiosity inside you. To find out more about these images, you can search them using Google Camera search on your iPhone. How do I use Google Camera search on iPhone?
For new users of iPhone or Google camera search, searching images using a Google app on their iPhones may be a novel thing. To help you perform this task you can check these steps on how to use Google camera search on iPhone.
Searching Images using Google Lens on iPhone
When it comes to searching images or camera search, Google Lens is your best choice to perform this task. Google originally developed this app for Android devices.
However, iPhone users can also use Google Lens on their devices because it is compatible with both iPhones and Android smartphones. To use Google Lens on iPhone, you must download it first. If you already have this app, you may upgrade it to the latest version for a better user experience.
After that, you can do many things using this app. Below are several advantages of using Google Lens.
- Google Lens helps you identify beautiful flowers or plants while you are spending time outdoors.
- This app makes shopping easier to do because it helps you identify product images and find information about their brands, prices, and where to buy them.
- Google Lens helps you understand the meaning of particular signs.
When you search images using Google Lens, you will get three possible search results.
- Websites with images or similar images you are looking for.
- Similar images of the searched image.
- Search results for the object-in-image you want to search for.
How do I Use Google Camera Search on iPhone?
Google Lens allows you to search images by taking photos using your iPhone camera or uploading saved images from your library. How do I use Google Camera search on iPhone? Check the steps below.
- Open Google Lens.
- Upload your photo.
- How to use Google Camera Search? Take a picture from your iPhone camera by pointing it to the object you want to search for and tap Search.
- How to upload a saved image from the phone library? Tap Photo Picker and choose an image.
- Choose the image-searching method.
- If you want to look for part of an image, tap the Select Image Area symbol. Next, drag the corners of the box around your selected image.
- If you want to look for an object of an image, tap Select on that object.
- Scroll your iPhone screen and you will find search results at the bottom.
- To find more information about the image, you can type the name of the object or keywords on Google search.
How to Search using an Image from Search Results
You can also search for information using images you get from search results on your iPhone.
- Launch Google Images on your device.
- Look for an image.
- Select the image by tapping it.
- Tap the Search inside image symbol located at the bottom left of your screen
How do I use Google Camera search on iPhone? It is easy, you only need to launch Google Lens on your iPhone. After that, you can take a photo of the object you want to search for or upload a photo from your library. Next, you can check the search results at the bottom of your iPhone screen.